12: Reduce Stress, Protect Against Burnout, and Increase Productivity, with Wendy Hartmann
Lawyers are trained to advocate for others. Many of us sacrifice the best years of our lives, working sixty, seventy, even eighty or more stressful hours advocating for the health, wealth, or wellbeing of others. What about our own health, wealth, and wellbeing?
Wendy Reese Hartman of www.WholeBeingInc.com helps us take just a few minutes a day to become more productive, reduce stress, protect against burnout, and become more creative to serve our clients even better.
Check out free and premium resources we talk about at www.AttorneyMarketingInstitute.com/Wendy.
If you're an Attorney Marketing Institute Academy All-Access Pass Member you'll have exclusive access to great custom-content from Wendy!
The reality for many of us is nobody watches out for us. In order to avoid burnout, we need to advocate for ourselves. We need to use the same strategic, practical, and problem-solving skills we use for others to reset and restore, to take care of ourselves.
I asked Wendy Reese Hartmann to talk with us about ways we can work stress reduction, mindfulness, and other health and wellbeing techniques into our busy schedules.
I also talked with her about how investing a few minutes a day into stress reduction can make us even more productive and creative with our work, effectively making the few minutes we carve out for short mindfulness or yoga routine something we almost create out of thin air.
Free resources from Wendy:
Wendy and I spoke for about twenty minutes on the podcast. You can listen to the audio of that on your favorite podcasting app by going to wwwAttorneyMarketingInstitute.com/podcast.
She also shared a formula for creating a short morning routine that takes all your senses along with the principles of mindfulness and yoga into account to position you for an amazing day. You can see that by going to https://wholebeinginc.com/ultimate-daily-health-ritual/.
Finally, you can get several free mindfulness, stretching, and yoga routines by going to Wendy's YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi_ghwwAQckqaBABQsG0ncQ or by visiting her website at https://wholebeinginc.com.
I've enjoyed getting to know Wendy and encourage you to listen to the podcast episode and check out her free resources.
If you want even less stress and more relaxation:
If you want to get even more intentional about stress reduction, mindfulness, and your wellbeing, Wendy created three resources exclusively for Attorney Marketing Institute Academy subscribers.*
*Due to software limitations, we're forced to put a price on the materials and make it available for purchase if we put it as part of the All-Access Pass. The reality is if you use the materials created by Wendy for the Attorney Marketing Institute Academy All-Access Pass members to rest, refresh, and increase productivity, the lessons are priceless! Seriously, how much would more productivity and inner peace be worth to you?
Nonetheless, we set the price of these exclusive materials to the cost of one month of our All-Access Pass to maintain the spirit of what Wendy created for us to provide an added benefit to All Access Pass members. You could invest $497 for only these materials (for life), or you could invest in becoming an All-Access Pass subscriber by going right here:
- The first resource is a 14-minute Custom Guided Yoga Sleep Nidra on MP3 that Wendy made exclusively for AMI Academy All-Access Pass Members where Wendy walks us through a fourteen-minute ultimate rest routine.
- Just press play, sit back, and relax as Wendy guides you into a deep state of relaxation. I've used this audio multiple times and every time I feel like I've taken a two-hour nap. I'm as skeptical as anyone when it comes to this type of stuff, but I've used it and it's amazing.
- The second resource is a 5-Minute Custom Productivity Boost MP3 that Wendy made exclusively for AMI Academy All-Access Pass Members.
- In this audio, Wendy helps takes you into a sense of stillness and take a few minutes to reflect, reset, restore, and restart! It's awesome. And it's just for us in the Attorney Marketing Institute Academy All-Access Community.
- Finally, the third resource is a 7-Minute Custom Desk Stretch Video Wendy created exclusively for All-Access Pass Members to help counteract some of the damage we do to our bodies by sitting in a cramped desk staring at a computer screen all day!
- In addition to these three resources, All-Access Pass members can watch the entire video of my interview with Wendy for the podcast!
Get these three resources and access to all of our courses, training, and other resources by signing up for the Attorney Marketing Institute Academy All-Access Pass today!
Of course, you can also contact Wendy directly for an even more personal touch! Just go to her website atwww.WholeBeingInc.com.
I couldn't be more grateful for how much Wendy was willing to share with us for free on the podcast as well as directing us to her morning routine, YouTube channel, and more, and that she was willing to create even more value for the lawyers who are investing in their future by maintaining a membership in the Attorney Marketing Institute Academy!
I'll be looking for even more great resources to share with you!
I hope these resources help you enhance both your personal and professional wellbeing!
The Attorney Marketing Institute Podcast helps motivated growth-minded lawyers build better practices in less time.
Be sure to support our sponsors: Audible.com for great audiobooks. Sign up at www.audibletrial.com/nick for a free 30-day trial and a free book to keep!
ConvertKit, our preferred email marketing software! It's built to build relationships! Our listeners get a free 30-day trial at https://attorneymarketinginstitute.com/convertkittrial
Recurpost, our preferred social media marketing software with a free option that can help you get started building your social media presence today! Sign up at www.AttorneyMarketingInstitute.com/recurpost
Our ghostwriting partner, Authority Ghostwriting, which was also founded by Nick Pavlidis. They can help you create great social media, article, web, and book content to build your authority. Check them out at www.AuthorityGhostwriting.com
Subscribe to the Attorney Marketing Institute podcast!
If you're looking for high-energy, real-world, practical ways to grow your practice today, this is the podcast for you. Specifically designed to help motivated, growth-minded lawyers build better practices in less time, this is not your grandfather's attorney and law firm marketing podcast!
If you have any lawyer marketing questions you'd like considered for a show, email Nick at Nick@AttorneyMarketingInstitute.com.
Just some of the topics the Attorney Marketing Institute podcast brings you include:
- Introduction to the Attorney Marketing Institute Podcast
- The Problem With Most Attorney Marketing
- Social media marketing for lawyers and law firms
- Facebook marketing for lawyers and law firms
- Twitter marketing for lawyers and law firms
- YouTube marketing for lawyers and law firms
- LinkedIn marketing for lawyers and law firms
- Instagram marketing for lawyers and law firms
- How to get the most out of networking meetings
- Why You Might Never Make Enough Money in Your Law Practice
- Why You Need to Stop Chasing Work-Life Balance
- How to build real relationships in a virtual networking world
- How to get the most out of networking events
- How to get the most out of going to conferences
- Email marketing for lawyers and law firms
- Developing a proper marketing mindset
- How to get rid of self-limiting beliefs
- Mindfulness for lawyers and law firms
- How to increase productivity through intentional rest
- Content marketing for lawyers and law firms
- Public speaking for lawyers and law firms
- Finding writing opportunities
- How to craft an elevator pitch
- Webinar marketing for lawyers and law firms
- How to develop a business development plan or marketing plan for lawyers
- Video marketing for lawyers and law firms
- Effectively delegating
- Technology tips for lawyers and law firms
- Productivity tips
- and much, much, more!