11: Write a Book to Build Your Practice (A Simple Plan)
A simple plan to write a book that builds your authority and opens doors!
Subscribe to the Attorney Marketing Institute podcast!
If you're looking for high-energy, real-world, practical ways to grow your practice today, this is the podcast for you. Specifically designed to help motivated, growth-minded lawyers build better practices in less time, this is not your grandfather's attorney and law firm marketing podcast!
If you have any lawyer marketing questions you'd like considered for a show, email Nick at Nick@AttorneyMarketingInstitute.com.
Just some of the topics the Attorney Marketing Institute podcast brings you include:
- Introduction to the Attorney Marketing Institute Podcast
- The Problem With Most Attorney Marketing
- Social media marketing for lawyers and law firms
- Facebook marketing for lawyers and law firms
- Twitter marketing for lawyers and law firms
- YouTube marketing for lawyers and law firms
- LinkedIn marketing for lawyers and law firms
- Instagram marketing for lawyers and law firms
- How to get the most out of networking meetings
- Why You Might Never Make Enough Money in Your Law Practice
- Why You Need to Stop Chasing Work-Life Balance
- How to build real relationships in a virtual networking world
- How to get the most out of networking events
- How to get the most out of going to conferences
- Email marketing for lawyers and law firms
- Developing a proper marketing mindset
- How to get rid of self-limiting beliefs
- Mindfulness for lawyers and law firms
- How to increase productivity through intentional rest
- Content marketing for lawyers and law firms
- Public speaking for lawyers and law firms
- Finding writing opportunities
- How to craft an elevator pitch
- Webinar marketing for lawyers and law firms
- How to develop a business development plan or marketing plan for lawyers
- Video marketing for lawyers and law firms
- Effectively delegating
- Technology tips for lawyers and law firms
- Productivity tips
- and much, much, more!
If you're a lawyer, law firm marketing executive, attorney practice group leader, or law student, this podcast is for you!
Be sure to support our sponsors:
- Audible.com for great audiobooks. Sign up at www.audibletrial.com/nick for a free 30-day trial and a free book to keep!
- Recurpost, our preferred social media marketing software with a free option that can help you get started building your social media presence today! Sign up at www.AttorneyMarketingInstitute.com/recurpost!
- ConvertKit, our preferred email marketing software! It's built to build relationships! Our listeners get a free 30-day trial at https://attorneymarketinginstitute.com/convertkittrial!
- Our ghostwriting partner, Authority Ghostwriting, which was also founded by Nick Pavlidis. They can help you create great social media, article, web, and book content to build your authority. Check them out at www.AuthorityGhostwriting.com